No matter how unique or complex your commercial real estate services needs are, our team of professionals have you covered.
We learn about your needs, your business objectives, your goals -- then we help work with you to achieve each of them. Work with our experts in Leasing, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, and Property Management.
At the Eyde Company, making real estate work for you is what we do, whether looking for real estate sales or real estate leasing. We form long-term relationships with our tenants and buyers. We make lease signings and property closings easy. With over 50 years of experience in real estate sales and real estate leasing, we can solve any property problem. Our commercial and residential leases are tailored to each specific property.
Our property management team offers superior service for our tenants. We take a long term approach to maintaining our properties, which means we keep properties in good condition because we believe it strengthens relationships with our tenants. From lease payments and site maintenance to snow removal and parking concerns, we handle each and every concern a tenant may have.
As a general rule, Office buildings are typically broken down into two types: urban or suburban. Urban office buildings are found in cities and include skyscrapers and high-rise properties, some of these can total as much as a few million square feet in size. Suburban office buildings are usually smaller in size and sometimes grouped together in office parks.
Office buildings can have a single-tenant, or can be zoned for multiple businesses, and often are build-to-suit. They’re also ranked in three tiers: Class A, Class B, and Class C. The BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) defines these as:
- Class A Office: Most prestigious buildings competing for premier office users with rents above average for the area. Buildings have high-quality standard finishes, state-of-the-art systems, exceptional accessibility and a definite market presence.
- Class B Office: Buildings competing for a wide range of users with rents in the average range for the area. Building finishes are fair to good for the area. Building finishes are fair to good for the area and systems are adequate, but the building does not compete with Class A at the same price.
- Class C Office: Buildings competing for tenants requiring functional space at rents below the average for the area.
- Medical Office Buildings: These are a specialty sub-sector in the office space category
Eyde Company has a vast portfolio of Office Space ready for your business.
Eyde Company has worked with a variety of tenants to secure the perfect location for their industrial operations, which are typically located outside of urban areas, especially along major transportation routes. The low-rise buildings can also be grouped into industrial parks. The five types of Industrial Space that Eyde Company typically work with are:
- Heavy manufacturing: These buildings are heavily customized and house machinery manufacturers need to operate and produce goods and services.
- Light assembly: Typically not as customized and may be used for product assembly or storage.
- Bulk warehouse: Usually large and are used as distribution centers.
- Flex industrial: These will usually contain a mix of both industrial and office space.
- Research and Development: (R&D) Facilities are a specialized type of industrial.
Our construction team is highly skilled at building custom office and retail space for any need. We have the people and resources necessary to create a perfect space that works best for you and your business. Utilizing our in-house construction services, we can accommodate any type of business.
The Eyde Company expertise and experience help us build high-quality spaces. We can meet any construction deadline on time and on budget.
Location, Location, Location.
The Eyde Company can help you locate the perfect piece of land for your project. Current commercial applications for vacant property for sale in Michigan includes for hunting, fishing, and commercial use.
The retail sector is complicated, as the type of location—for instance, a local mall, community center, strip mall, power center, main street, or standalone building—is dictated by many metrics, including the size, concept, types and number of tenants. Eyde Company's team of experts are well versed in finding the perfect location for your Retail Business.